- Height: 1653mm
- Diameter: 807mm
- Weight: 100kg
- Contents without WT: 454l
- Insulation: Poliuretan 50mm (fixed with sheet metal jacket)
- Heat exchanger: ANSI 316 L stainless steel
- Number of heat exchangers: 2
- Heat exchanger area 1: 4.18 m² (hot water)
- Heat exchanger area 2: 1.75 m² (solar system)
- 4x connection buffer side 1 1/4 "
- 3x buffer side 1/2 "(sensors)
- 2x warm / cold water 3/4 "
- 1x heating cartridge 1 1/4 "
The Solikombi is a hygiene storage unit with an integrated stainless steel corrugated pipe in which the process water is
heated in a continuous flow principle . A second heat exchanger is still available for connecting additional heat sources such as a solar system.
The system can be used in almost all heating systems in a family home and has several advantages.
In addition to the solar system, which requires a separate heat exchanger due to the anti-freeze, it is also possible to connect stoves directly to the buffer storage in order to use the heat generated for the hot water or for heating.
The system is extremely compact and can be replaced with any hot water tank.
As can be seen in the picture, a solar station + bracket for expansion vessel can be attached directly. This saves additional space.
(Solar station and expansion tank with holder not included in the price, please inquire separately)
- hygienically perfect hot water
- no legionella problems
- Longer service life of the heat generator because the cycle is reduced
- connect another heat generator
- hydraulic decoupling