The closed-cell structure of the insulating material protects - in contrast to fleece-like materials - against moisture penetration. It meets the requirements of DIN1988 Part 7 for insulating materials. The concentration of harmful substances due to moisture and the associated corrosion is excluded. The protective film offers additional protection against damage in difficult installation situations.
Suitable for QuickFix-Pro - metal-to-metal sealing screw connections.
Solar Corrugated Pipe DN16 15
Stainless steel corrugated pipe:
- Material AISI316L, DIN 1.4404
- Nominal pressure PN at 20°C (bar): DN12 (21), DN16 (16), DN20 and DN25 (10)
Insulation high temperature:
- Made of synthetic rubber
- Operating temperature: max. +150°C (+175°C briefly)
- Insulation thickness: 13 mm
- Thermal conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
- Fire behavior: normally flammable (DIN 4102-B2)